Any meal can be eaten at any time of the day in my opinion! Breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast, I do it all! I hope you enjoy this recipe and honestly enjoy this full cooked Vegan Breakfast at any time of the day!
Ingredients (4 serves)
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
12 vine tomatoes
2 Portobello mushrooms
2 cloves of garlic
200 grams of spinach
1/2 loaf of ciabatta
salt + pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 180 fan bake.
2) Combine tamari, maple syrup, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a flat dish.
3) Slice the tempeh as thin as you can, the thinner it is the more it will resemble bacon. Add your tempeh bacon to the marinade and leave for 5 minutes.
4) Prepare the vine tomatoes on a baking dish with salt + pepper and olive oil. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
5) Mince the garlic and slice the mushrooms.
6) Heat a pan on low heat with olive oil and start to fry the bacon- flipping occasionally.
7) In another pan heat the olive oil and pan fry the garlic and mushrooms. Once sautéed add in the spinach.
8) Slice the avocado and ciabatta. Place the ciabatta on the tomato baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Place the dish back in the oven for 3 minutes.
9) Place ciabatta on a serving dish. Layer half of the avocado, mushrooms + spinach on one slice. On the other slice, layer remaining avocado, tempeh bacon, and tomatoes.