2 red capsicums
1 tbsp olive oil
1/8 cup sunflower and pumpkin seeds
½ tbsp tomato paste
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
1 clove of garlic (minced)
3 basil leaves
Pinch of salt and pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 160 fan-bake.
2) Place the red capsicums of a baking tray and drizzle over the olive oil.
3) Place the red capsicums into the oven for 35 minutes.
4) Pull the roasted red capsicums out of the oven and cover with tin foil for 10 minutes to allow the sweating.
5) Place sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, tomato paste, lemon juice, minced garlic, basil, salt, and pepper to the food processor.
6) Peel the skins off the capsicum and add to the food processor. Pulse to combine.
Great mixed through pasta, in wraps, on a grazing plate, or drizzled over buddha bowls.
This can be stored in the fridge for 5 days.