Ingredients: (Serves 2)
1 stick of soba noodles - 90grams
1 cup of edamame beans
1 clove of garlic
1 x 1cm cube of ginger
1 tsp sesame oil
¼ cup tamari
1 tsp chili flakes
1 spring onion
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 Bok Choy
Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
1) Fill a large pot with water and bring it to the boil.
2) While waiting for the water to boil peel and thinly slice the carrot, onion, garlic, and bok choy (if using).
3) Heat a pan with sesame oil and place in the garlic, onion, and grate in the ginger. Once aromatic add the carrot, edamame beans and bok choy if using.
4) Once the water in the large pot is at a rolling boil, place the soba noodles in and cook exactly to the package directions (usually 4 minutes) otherwise the noodles will stick together and become starchy. Once cooked drain the noodles.
5) Pour the tamari and chili flakes into the pan and slowly simmer. Once simmering, lower the heat and add the cooked noodles, stir together using chopsticks or a pasta scoop. Let the sauce absorb into the noodles.
6) Sprinkle over the diced spring onion, sesame seeds and coriander (if using).
If gluten free use rice noodles.